Fraternus provides the materials and experiences to help “remake your minds” in Christ in the spirit of fraternity and virtue with a special emphasis on the roles of fathers in the home and community. The goal is simple: regain self-mastery through discipline and prayer, unite as brothers for accountability and encouragement, order our household towards God and virtue, and unite in our community for the apostolate (bringing others closer to God).
Here are the Steps
1. Leadership & Inquiry ForM
- Before completing an application to start a Fraternus Chapter you first have to ensure you have your Pastor’s Support and a group of men willing to take the challenge. The best Fraternus Chapters have a supportive Pastor and a minimum of 8 committed volunteer men.
- With your Pastors support, your commitment, and the commitment of at least 8 volunteer men, you can complete an application, by clicking below. After our leadership team has reviewed your application they will schedule a phone interview.
2. Phone Interview & Discernment
- A member from our leadership team will schedule a phone interview to share the philosophy and mission of Fraternus and explain key elements of a fruitful chapter.
- Based on the information from the phone call, you engage in discernment with your Pastor and your men to determine whether or not you should proceed at this time with bringing Fraternus to your parish.
3. Training & Agreement
- If you discern to proceed with starting a Fraternus chapter, additional parish and chapter information is obtained, and an in-person training is scheduled with one of our Fraternus leadership team members.
- After the training, you will submit a Chapter Registration form and sign a chapter agreement along with your Pastor. This will initiate the new Fraternus chapter, and you will be led by our leadership team through the remainder of the startup process.
Want to Start Tomorrow?
You don’t have to have a Chapter to start living and cultivating authentic masculinity in your home and community. You can sign up today and receive books, guides, and more to help you get started.